Sunday, September 20, 2009

Need Writers Software for my Book

I spent 2 hours today searching for software for writers to keep track of the chapters and subjects in my SOON to be - BEST SELLER - Nonfiction book, A Rubik's CUbe Mystery SOlved. or How I found my husband's mother, Mary Bruckheimer, after 50 years.

I have tried various software products and none seem to work for me. TOday, I found Prose Pro - an add-on for MS Word 2007 that may do the trick! The software will generate submission-ready copy of my book for my publisher.

Please send comments, or let me know what you have tried in writing nonfiction, fiction or even articles. Thanks, Judy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
List your home on the MLS for a flat fee instead of 6% commission. Judy Lewin serves the Saint Louis metro area.